At Polonez we look for talented people who have the motivation to continually do things better and the ability to lead by example and develop. We give our people the chance to work in a growing company and the opportunity for further development and promotion.
Polonez is committed to equality of opportunity. That means we want to treat all our employees fairly in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training and development, pay and conditions. Polonez opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of gender, age, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, and disability, ethnic or racial origin. Polonez values each employee in accordance with their abilities and the contribution they can make to the Company.
In addition, some of the aims of the Equal Opportunities policy are:
- To source employees from the widest possible labour market including under-represented groups in order to recruit the best person for the job. We recognise the benefits of a diverse workforce.
- To ensure our workforce and our customers are drawn from all sections of society. The better we understand, manage and meet their needs, the better Polonez will perform commercially.
- To create a culture whereby all employees are given the opportunity to develop.
- To ensure that employees are treated with dignity and respect, in a fair and equitable manner appropriate to the situation.
- To encourage and support all employees in taking responsibility for developing their own individual skills and realising their potential within Polonez.
The overall aim of this policy is to provide an environment which is supportive to all employees, where people are encouraged to do the best that they can do, which will enable them to contribute and develop in the organisation.
How to apply?
If you would like to apply for a position please send your CV along with a covering letter indicating the talents you can bring to Polonez to Human Resources at email@example.com