We are currently looking to hire a Deli Assistant/Butcher to join our amazing Team.
This is full time role with daily working hours provided.
Deli Assistant will serve our clients with the products from the deli counter, answering questions, recommending the products and provide information to clients to ensure that they select the products that best fit their needs.
Deli Assistant Responsibilities:
- Recommending, slicing, weighing, packaging, and pricing meats and cheeses,
- Adhering to food safety and sanitation controls,
- Following all food safety and sanitation procedures established by the company (HACCP),
- Working as part of the team to ensure customer satisfaction,
- Assisting customers with queries regarding deli products,
- Ensuring that the counter displays across all fresh food departments are always to the highest standards throughout the day.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Deli counter experience (preferred but not essential),
- HACCP training is desirable but not necessary,
- Great communication and interpersonal skills,
- Good at multi-tasking,
- Work well with others and be a team player,
- Speaking one of the Eastern European languages (Polish, Russian, Romanian, Lithuanian, Croatian, etc.) - an advantage,
- Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality,
- A passion for food and the ability to inspire shoppers.
- Competitive pay,
- Store discount,
- Career path
To apply for this role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org