(Polish, Romanian or Russian speaker)
We are looking for a courteous, customer-focused Deli Assistant who is committed to providing customers with the best service possible. Deli Assistants will clean and prepare workstations and displays, answer questions and respond to customer requests, and provide information to customers to ensure that they select the products that best fit their needs. To succeed as a Deli Assistant, you should be polite, prompt, and knowledgeable. Additionally, you should be able to meet the physical demands of the position while providing customers with the best possible experience.
• Providing responsive, exceptional service to deli counter customers by answering questions, making recommendations, providing samples, and responding to requests.
• Recommending, slicing, weighing, packaging, and pricing meats and cheeses.
• Preparing special orders
• Updating displays, cases, and other customer-facing areas to ensure new items and promotions are showcased.
• Ensuring that work areas are ready to service customers by cleaning surfaces, equipment, and floors, removing rubbish, and confirming that tools are in working order.
• Following all food safety and sanitation procedures established by the company and other regulatory agencies (HACCP)
• Working as part of the team to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Confirming that all displays, products, and services comply with company standards.
Deli Assistant Requirements:
• Leaving Certificate or equivalent
• Deli counter experience (Preferred)
• Excellent customer service, communication, and math skills
• Ability to comprehend and follow all company procedures and regulations regarding food handling and sanitation
• A courteous and efficient approach to handling customer requests, questions, and complaints
• Competitive Salary
• Staff discount
• Career path
• Learning and development opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Tempside Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer
Please send your CV to email@example.com