We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Store Supervisor Assistant to join our fantastic Team for the full-time position.
About the Role:
Assisting the Store Supervisor with management and motivation of your team, ensuring the store operates efficiently and effectively and to provide our customers with the very best customer service experience at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the sales floor on a day-to-day basis,
- Maximising sales performance throughout the Store,
- Ensuring the Store delivers exceptional customer service,
- Organising and delegating tasks to staff,
- Training for new staff,
- Delivering exemplary standards in-store presentation, stock control, shrinkage, and administration compliance,
- Ensuring compliance with merchandising planograms,
- Ensuring company products promotions are implemented in an accurate and timely manner,
- Ensuring the placing of accurate stock orders,
- Managing cash office duties.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a fast-paced high-volume retail environment,
- Strong leadership and team management skills,
- Good level of English,
- Speaking one of the Eastern European languages (Polish, Russian, Romanian, Lithuanian, etc.) – as an advantage,
- Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to building good relationships with the customers, team, and other key stakeholders,
- Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality.
- Competitive pay
- Store discount
- Full time job opportunity
To apply for this role, please send us your CV to: email@example.com