We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Store Supervisor to join our fantastic Team for the full-time position.
About the Role:
Manage and motivate your team, ensuring the store operates efficiently and effectively and to provide our customers with the very best customer service experience at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the sales floor on a day-to-day basis,
- Maximising sales performance throughout the Store,
- Ensuring the Store delivers exceptional customer service,
- Organising and delegating tasks to staff,
- Training for new staff,
- Delivering exemplary standards in-store presentation, stock control, shrinkage, and administration compliance,
- Ensuring compliance with merchandising planograms,
- Ensuring company products promotions are implemented in an accurate and timely manner,
- Ensuring the placing of accurate stock orders,
- Managing cash office duties.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a fast-paced high-volume retail environment,
- Strong leadership and team management skills,
- Good level of English,
- Speaking one of the Eastern European languages (Polish, Russian, Romanian, Lithuanian, etc.) - as an advantage,
- Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to building good relationships with the customers, team, and other key stakeholders,
- Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality.
- Store discount,
- Career path,
- Full-time job opportunity,
- Competitive pay.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org