Currently we have open positions in our stores in Navan, Limerick, Clondalkin, Galway.
Are you looking for new challenges?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Store Supervisor Assistant to join our hard-working Polonez team.
* About the Role:
Manage and motivate your team, ensure the store operates efficiently and effectively, and provide our customers with the very best customer service experience at all times.
This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate who is seeking a full-time, permanent position, with career progression.
* Why work with us?
- The salary is to be discussed based on your experience for this role
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay
- Career development
- In store product discount
* Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Managing the sales floor on a day-to-day basis
- Maximising sales performance throughout the store
- Ensuring the store delivers exceptional customer service
- Organising and delegating tasks to staff
- Training new hires
- Delivering exemplary standards in-store presentation, stock control, shrinkage, and administration compliance
- Ensuring compliance with merchandising planograms
- Ensuring company products promotions are implemented in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring the placing of accurate stock orders
- Managing cash office duties
* To be considered for this role, here are the skills we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a fast-paced high-volume retail environment
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Speaking one of the Eastern European languages (Polish, Russian, Romanian Lithuanian, etc.) will be considered an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to building good relationships with the customers, team, and other key stakeholders
- Friendly, helpful, and confident personality
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid missing out!
We are looking forward to working with you!