*For the Supervisor Assistant role, we are looking for candidates with experience in similar positions, preferably in food retail.
Currently we have open positions in:
- Tallaght Arena
- Galway Tuam Road
- Galway Westside
About Polonez company
With 40 stores, Polonez is Ireland's leading Eastern European food chain, on a mission to bring the "Taste of Home" to Eastern European communities and introduce new culinary experiences to the local Irish population.
We're always looking for enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about food and customer service. Our retail stores are fast-paced and target-driven, making it a perfect opportunity for those seeking a full-time, permanent position with room for career growth.
If you're seeking a full-time, permanent position with ample opportunities for career advancement, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Why work with us?
As you work at Polonez, you'll get to experience these benefits:
- Competitive rate of pay depending on experience
- Weekly salary payment
- Official employment
- Paid annual leave
- In store employee discount
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Comprehensive on the job training
- Career development
For the position of Supervisor Assistant, we are looking for candidates with proven experience in a relevant role. In this role, you will support the Supervisor in store management. Your responsibilities will include order management, cash handling, monitoring staff performance, and offering guidance and support to your colleagues.
Here are the skills we’re looking for:
- Minimum 6 months experience in Food Retail is required
- Conversational English Language level is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt, prioritise tasks, and handle unexpected situations
- Strong teamwork and collaboration abilities
- Willingness to learn, self-development, and a desire for success while contributing to a positive team environment and promoting our brand
- Sales experience is preferred
- Proficiency in one of the Eastern European languages (Polish, Ukrainian, Romanian, Lithuanian, Croatian, etc.) is an advantage
- Full flexibility is required, including the availability to work on day shifts: 5 days a week from Monday to Sunday, which may include bank holidays
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now to ensure you don't miss out!
We look forward to working with you!