(Polish, Romanian or Russian speaker)
Looking for a new challenge? Want to be part of an expanding business filled with exciting opportunities? Come and work for Polonez as a Store Supervisor Assistant!
Retail at Tempside Ltd means you get experience in a fast-paced retail environment. If you have the drive to maximise sales and profit while delivering exemplary standards in customer service, store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance, this is the path for you. Your role will inspire, lead and motivate staff, ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service. This is an opportunity to perform at the cutting edge of retail management, dealing in all aspects of the day to day operations of a large and successful food retailer.
• Managing the sales floor on a day to day basis.
• Maximising sales performance throughout the Store.
• Ensuring the Store delivers exceptional customer service.
• Organising and delegating tasks to staff.
• Delivering exemplary standards in-store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance.
• Ensuring compliance with merchandising planograms.
• Ensuring the placing of accurate stock orders.
• Managing cash office duties.
• Previous experience in a similar role in a fast-paced high-volume retail environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong numerical, organisational and analytical skills.
• Strong leadership and team management skills.
• Ambition to progress career in a growing company.
• Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to building good relationships with the customers, team and other key stakeholders.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and of retail computerised management and control systems.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including weekdays and weekends.
• Competitive Salary.
• Staff discount.
• Career path.
• Learning and development opportunities.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org